GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Record Label seeks Graphic Designer (Internship to Hire)Bookmark This
Homicide Flow Ent
Posted: September 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position will offer unique opportunities to gain practical experience in the worlds of Fashion and the Music Industry. If you’re passionate about style, have your finger on the pulse of men’s fashion, and want to work with an emerging record label where you can develop your skill sets. The Fashion Stylist is in charge of styling artists with apparel and accessories for photo shoots, performances and events. This position will style products for social media and web.
Responsibilities• Creation of branding for company and client projects including logo design, brochure design, any print design, social media graphics and design
• Creation of media kits
• Creation of newsletters
• Updating existing material
• Any other creative tasks that may be assigned
Requirements• Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
• Strong writing skills
• Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
• Flexible in work functions and duties
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Exceptional time management skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a must some experience in Dreamweaver is preferred but not mandatory
• Must have access to Adobe CC and Microsoft Suite
• Must be able to focus for long periods of time at a computer screen given the nature of the business
• Preferred candidates will have some knowledge of art and design and be interested in the business of branding and design
• Junior or Senior, pursuing a Bachelor's Degree