Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Remote Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 25 2016
Company Location: South Windsor, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a startup tech company in an under-served market and the sky is the limit with our new product. We're seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Graphic Design intern to help us scale our design operations.
The right candidate will gain hands-on experience working with fun, real world projects, gain extensive insight into new product development and have the potential to help shape the future of new mobile Apps and web products. You'll work on cutting edge, world class products - that's all we ship!
Paid opportunities will be available for candidates at the conclusion of the internship period.
IMPORTANT: Please provide some work samples or a link to a portfolio to be considered for this position
ResponsibilitiesYou'll gain experience delivering the following:
- Designing and creating mobile banner ads for businesses based on artwork provided. These will not be ugly, poorly designed, annoying Google ads, you'll create simple, elegant, meaningful, high quality banners
- Create logos, artwork and designs for clients based on requirements from project managers
- Use provided reference materials to create thematically accurate assets for use in mobile Apps
Requirements- Willingness to learn innovative and cutting edge production methods working with a small, talented development team
- Commit to production goals and timelines and deliver
- Be familiar with the latest mobile technology: iOS/Android & popular Apps
- Own Photoshop for producing project materials
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, iOS
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Android