Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Social Media and Design InternBookmark This
740 Corporate Woods Pkwy
Vernon Hills, IL
Posted: April 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBaron Chocolatier has launched as of 2013 and within a year reached over 70,000 retailers across the nation. With Baron leading the premium chocolate arena with a modern look and feel, we are seeking young and eager interns who want to gain first hand experience in Social Media strategy and Design project management.
Does thinking outside the box sound like your everyday? Does designing something that could be on a retailer shelf excite you? Do you find you have a knack for great storytelling? We offer first hand experience into working as a creative in the chocolate industry, for your commitment to give yourself an opportunity to walk away with real life social media management and design experience.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will probably do:
* Design Social Media ads including animated gif’s or small video editing.
* Studying trends and locate opportunities for brand’s digital presence to stay current online.
* Newsletter Design & Management
* Website Blog posting
* Taking product photography
* Assisting Marketing Manager with Print Promotional ads.
* Creating Packaging prototypes
* Managing Retailer Photo or Design request adjustments.
* Managing Portal website file uploads and web banner replacement.
* Working with Social Media Coordinator in creating brand voice copy.
Job Perks: Free chocolate, On the job industry experience. Possible future hire.
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and iMovie or Final Cut Pro.
Photography experience is a plus.