Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Graphic Design InternColleen Werner
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Graphic Design InternGLYD
Graphic Design InternInca Tea
Graphic DesignFounder Group
Digital Creative / Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSelectWORLD, a leading global advertising agency located in New York City, is looking for smart, savvy, and qualified individuals interested in an internship in Digital Creative. As an intern, you will get first-hand experience working with beauty and luxury goods clients and serving as a key part of the team. Your primary roles will be in day-to-day support of the Digital Creative team, collaborating closely with individuals across the department.
Requirements- Extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
- Must be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Currently enrolled in school to have eligibility for credit. Graduates welcome.
-Available full-time, but part-time candidates should apply as well.
-Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous internship or related experience in social media marketing or graphic design is a plus.
- Adobe Suite - dominantly Photoshop & InDesign
- Process images in Camera RAW
- Image Color Correcting and Retouching
- Typography + Graphic Design for digital platforms
- Interest in Brand stories + personalities and how they roll out cohesively and come to life through Social Media.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn
• After Effects & Premiere Pro skills are a plus.