GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic Design InternShanta Lana LLC.
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternAlesa's English
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Create new MEDIA KIT for Paris based fashion magazineVOLUP2
Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Social Media Graphic Design Internship (Full + Part Time)Bookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSelectWORLD, a leading global advertising agency located in New York City, is looking for smart, savvy, and qualified individuals interested in an internship in Social Media Graphic Design. As an intern, you will get first-hand experience working with beauty and luxury goods clients and serving as a key part of the team. Your primary roles will be in day-to-day support of the Social Media Art Director, collaborating closely with Social Media Team and individuals across the department.
Requirements• Extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
• Must be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Currently enrolled in school to have eligibility for credit. Graduates welcome.
• Available full-time, but part-time candidates should apply as well.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Previous internship or related experience in social media marketing or graphic design is a plus.
• Process images in Camera RAW
• Interest in Brand stories + personalities and how they roll out cohesively and come to life through Social Media.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to learn
• After Effects & Premiere Pro skills are a plus.