Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Marketing Committee Graphic DesignBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Fundraising page improvementJoyland Prime Academy
Graphic Designer (Virtual)Tag Team Entertainment
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Creative Graphic Designer Needed for Multi-Media CompanyAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternEagle group
THE JEWELRY ACADEMY OF NEW YORK (INTERNSHIP)Bookmark This
The Jewelry Academy of New York
64 WEST48TH STREET
New York, NY
Posted: March 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are small high-end fine jewelry Manufacturing company located in midtown seeking a talent graphic/ web designer to help build our online marketing content and design our website.
This Is You:
• Team player
• Detail oriented
• Jewelry Photography/ Jewelry Editing
• Create marketing esthetics to complement Jewelry designs in the context of luxury.
• Must be able to work comfortably in deadline oriented environment
• Articulate and contribute ideas and be able to translate verbal communication into appealing visual concepts.
• Work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to work with multiple programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
• Wordpress experience a plus but not necessary.
• Jewelry experience a BIG PLUS
What You Gain:
• Design agency experience.
• Work with master jeweler and multidisciplinary digital artist.
• Invaluable experience in marketing and operations.
• Work in a clean comfortable environment conducive to high productive and creativity.
• Opportunity to add some amazing visual content to your portfolio
• Letter of recommendation
• Learn Jewelry Production
• School Credit
• Possibility for hire