Graphic Design InternBMonet
Video Editing/Graphic Design Internship - SILVERCAST Media!Silvercast Media
Web Design InternshipRETREAT Magazine
Layout & Graphic Designer (To start Immediately)Community Life
Graphic Design InternStimulus
Graphic Designer for Poster DesignEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
UI/UX DesignerBookmark This
Posted: December 20 2015
Company Location: Silver Spring, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Long term contracting or temp to perm, whichever you prefer
1. Create compelling visual designs and interaction experiences for web applications to optimize user experience.
2. Develop user flows, wireframes, prototypes and final design documents for new features, and for improvements to existing features.
3. Translate completed wireframes into high-fidelity visual comps, and visual design specifications for desktop and mobile.
4. Coordinate initial usability testing and incorporate indicated alterations into improved designs.
5. Write agile stories as necessary to accompany the wireframes, prototypes, or final design documents.
6. Create or adjust images, such as iconography, as needed.
7. Partner with technical development teams for product launch by preparing marketing materials.
The ideal candidate is passionately user-centric, aware of current usability best practices. Our environment is fast-paced and requires a candidate who is flexible, detail-oriented, thrives under pressure, and can effectively collaborate across cross-functional groups.