Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual InternExpress Housing Solutions, LLC
UI UX Graphic Design Intern for video marketing membership siteBookmark This
21-03 44th Ave., LIC (Queens)
New York, NY
Posted: September 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for UI (user interface) and UX (user experience) involved graphic designer intern for video marketing membership site.
SnowSugar Video is creating video marketing membership web site to support local business.
: : Leaning Real Time, Independent Designer from our team : :
Here is 3 month intern project
(1) Graphic design for membership website
(2) Video marketing assistant to create Graphic Design digital signage
(3) Graphic design for social media marketing
(4) Graphic design for survey
(5) Graphic and Web design for website, landing page and eNewsletter
: : Project Goal : :
* 5000 consumer sign ups
* 200 merchant sign ups
* 10 media features
Would you like to challenge this project?
If you are interested in learning about branding along your graphic design skill, this is great internship position to learn from real world!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school (optional)
- Knowledge of basic photo shooting and editing skill
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of design software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback