Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Vanessa Castillo Visuals
Graphic Design InternReliance capital limited
Graphic DesignReliance capital limited
Graphic Designer (High School/College Students)YCoFA
Graphic Design VolunteerNew Jersey Highlands Coalition
Freelance Graphic DesignerBusiness Rockstars
WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
GRAPHIC ARTS INTERNSHIP at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
UI/UX Design InternshipBookmark This
8833 Gross Point Rd Suite 202
Posted: August 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a college student in Chicago ready to kick-start your career? Or, do you want to get direct, hands-on experience at a growing online marketing company?
If the answer to either question is YES, then OneIMS wants to talk with you!
OneIMS is an online marketing company located in the greater Chicago area of Skokie. We will teach you all you need to know about UI/UX design in the marketing world, from the ground up. All we ask is that you bring a positive attitude and ability, plenty of energy and lots of creativity to work in a team environment!
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a fast paced industry; a chance to develop your skill sand gain invaluable hands-on experience. Our knowledgeable, experienced team will give you the time, tools and training to succeed. The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for designing and creating graphics to meet specific marketing needs, such as eBooks, SlideShare, Landing Pages, Banner Ads, and Websites.
What you’ll get out of interning with us:
• Greatly expanded portfolio
• Real-world experience working with an online marketing company and graphic design team
• Expertise designing simple-yet-elegant user interfaces
• Ability to set up files of various types for final print production
• Exposure to professionals in multiple divisions and areas of expertise
• Hands-on training and work with our design and development team
• A great skill set and background to benefit your career future
• Opportunity to collaborate with team members and expand creative abilities
• Flexible hours and potential ability to work some hours from home (once comfortable/trained)
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes
• Must be a 3rd or 4th year Graphic Design major or recent graduate; prior internship experience is preferred
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and take direction
• Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with the creative team
• Expert eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant
• Please include a link of your website or a digital portfolio if interested in the position