GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Videographer/ graphic designer (Adobe After Effects)Bookmark This
Posted: September 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPattycakez® is currently looking for highly motivated self-starters for our offsite entertainment editorial department.
Selected candidates will be assigned urban entertainment writing assignments including news, movie reviews, and interview with celebrities and executive throughout the many facets of the entertainment industry.
Interested candidates must be available to deliver proofed and ready for print original articles at least five times per week.
Only motivated and dependable applicants should apply.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or Graphic Deisgn
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat, After Effects is a plus