Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Videographer/ graphic designer (Adobe After Effects)Bookmark This
Posted: September 16 2016
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPattycakez® is currently looking for highly motivated self-starters for our offsite entertainment editorial department.
Selected candidates will be assigned urban entertainment writing assignments including news, movie reviews, and interview with celebrities and executive throughout the many facets of the entertainment industry.
Interested candidates must be available to deliver proofed and ready for print original articles at least five times per week.
Only motivated and dependable applicants should apply.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or Graphic Deisgn
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat, After Effects is a plus