Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017Keep Prince William Beautiful
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Design InternVOX Global
Design ManagerTriton Performance Apparel, LLC
Printing and Design Company Seeking Qualified PAID InterniDesign Creative Services
Printing and Design Company Seeking Qualified InterniDesign Creative Services
Video Editor and/or Graphic Designer for Popular Artists in the Music IndustryThe Social Society
In search for PROFESSIONAL graphic design and marketing interns for celebrity marketing co(eipunlimited)
Videographer InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website (www.nymmag.com) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Shoot interviews and promotional videos for our YouTube channel
- Shoot one-minute videos that accurately portrays NYC
- Brainstorm on new, short video ideas and on ways to utilize videos to enhance the appeal of NYMM
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
Do your friends all love your hilarious and memorable SnapChat videos and Vines? Do you think you have the ability to use videos to get NYMM noticed even more? Maybe your next NYMM video will be the next viral video of the day!
Only applications with a cover letter, resume, and portfolio will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com
- An interest in people and their stories
- Must have your own equipment
- Living in the NYC area (preferred)