Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Virtual/In-House Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUFSTSG is looking for qualified intern(s) to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for our fast growing financial firm in the DFW area; however you will have the privilege to choose your work setting daily. We are currently seeking virtual and in house interns for our marketing department. UFSTSG is seeking interns who can participate in various stages of print, creation, consulting and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a hands on as well as a virtual environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of graphics/marketing.
All undergraduate and graduate students are welcome. Any student looking to build their resume and or gain on the job training is encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Creative, Proactive, Presentation Development, Digital Asset Management, Visionary Thinking
Preferred - Marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Management