Graphic Design Internship with Italian Theater FestivalIn Scena!
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design (2 Posters)Eco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternshipA+ (You Get An A Plus)
Graphics / Website DesignerA Dream Group
Graphic Design InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternRCD Capital LLC
Wake N Vape Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Wake N Vape
Posted: June 25 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an entertainment based business specializing in the field of Electronic Cigarettes, Vaporizers and E-liquids (wake-n-vape.com).
Currently, we are working on a monthly based Entertainment Magazine that will feature articles to those of interest to this new epidemic lifestyle and a mixtape to showcase some of todays hottest new releases.
We are seeking creative graphic designers to help with the creative development of our projects.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback