- Internships /
- Graphic Design /
- Web and Graphic Designer for International Coaching Company - Internship
Graphic Design Intern (GrantPA)Circle World Arts
Graphic Design InternMiss Universe Guyana
Advertising Agency looking for SuperstarsPR Revolution
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
UI / UX Intern (Philadelphia Center City Tech Startup)SETVI
Graphic Designer Internship (downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Graphic Design / AnimationBig Time Wrestling
Web Designer and iOS DesignerVirtual Realty NYC, Inc.
Web and Graphic Designer for International Coaching Company - InternshipBookmark This
Kris Gilbertson Inc.
Posted: January 16 2015
Company Location: Schaumburg, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting Web and Graphic Design Internship working with an International Business Coaching Company?
Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to design Social Media posts, Websites and Banners, sales pages, logos, Facebook Banners, etc. for:
1. New clients launching online and
2. A company helping entrepreneurs taking their expertise global
We are a well-established online entrepreneurial business seeking web and graphic interns. This position is unpaid, but offers Exceptional resume-building, real-world online marketing principles, naming writes in the Amazon marketplace and websites for designs, world-class training, and amazing networking opportunities.
You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online design industry from a fun entrepreneurial company by multi-millionaire brands training on the best practices, strategies and design marketing techniques that are working today that you can take with you in your journey!
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
Interns applying for this internship should be Web and Graphic Design and/or Art majors with experience with web design applications and a solid understanding of strong design principles. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable, trainable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent communications skills, be detail oriented for designs and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously. Be savvy with online design programs and Wordpress applications.
Applicant must be Social Networking/Internet savvy. We will be using company blog (wordpress with optimize press theme), Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, and all social networking avenues for on line marketing campaigns for multiple business ventures.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Creating Killer 2d eBook Covers for Amazon Kindle Marketplace for authors and soon to be best-selling authors
- Creating Logos for Book Series, Banners, and website graphics for each individual book series launch
- Creating fun, engaging images for Social Media Marketing
- Design websites for authors for online book promotions and showcases
- Sales Pages for Book Promotion
RequirementsQualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A must with creativity and ability to take initial design concepts and bring creative perspective and eye grabbing design for attention grabbing marketing
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: exemplary training will be provided!
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company, focused on helping You obtain skill sets for the real world of marketing and having a Stellar portfolio to prove it through this internship
-With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada
-Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
Here are our expectations:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to us every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST)
What you got done that day? What challenges or obstacles you encountered? What questions you have?
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Other requirements/important information:
- Minimum of two days a week
- Knowledge/prior experience in web design with at least two design programs you are comfortable using
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
-Please send resume, cover letter, sample of your work and let us know if you will be applying for credit for your internship.