(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
UI Designer InternComYoot
Graphic DesginInstalled Parts Group
Graphic Design InternSpa Week Media Group
Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant - Real EstateField Realty
Graphic DesignerPostpartum Solutions
Media Specialist eLearning InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2017-2350)Daktronics Inc.
Web and Graphic DesignerBookmark This
1779 Massachusetts Ave NW Suite 715
Posted: June 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease fill out this questionnaire. If not filled out you will NOT be considered.
Email: Briana@careersunbound your resume upon completion.
CareersUnbound is a software technology company that offers four Software As A Service (SaaS) solutions : instaTalent, instaCampus, instaskills and Instajobs for connecting job seekers to employers globally. The technology is based on our patent pending Cognitive Talent Discovery Engine (CTDE).
Core components of CTDE are big data, data extraction, web scraping ,big data hadoop, Graph Database Modeling and Cognitive Analytics. The end result is to recommend N number of most suitable quality candidates instantly!
For more information you can visit www.careersunbound.com
Please fill out this questionnaire. If not filled out you will not be considered.
● Resolve all website issues, checking and correcting website links
● To integrate designs and coding into various interdepartmental and promotional activities
● To actively support the marketing and sales team in promotion of website and generating leads
● To Develop Web 2.0 applications
● To Design, code and deploy marketing emails
● Designing and building websites
● Developing database architecture to capture customer information
● Collaborating with design team members and sales support staff
Requirements● Bachelors' degree in marketing, communications, design or computer science
● 2 to 3 years of experience
● Should be aware of new ways of building and maintaining a website
● Should have good creativity in Logo and brochure designing.
● Good communications skills and proactive approach
● A keen design eye and ability to translate creative concepts into functional designs for interactive space
● keeping up with current usability trends
● Must display a willingness to learn, try new things and be challenged
*Candidates should be able to work in our Washington DC office.