Graphic Design InternMARKIT Group
Art Director & Graphic Designer For Magazine LayoutWorld Bride Magazine
Creative Services Graphic Design InternHouston Methodist
Graphic Design InternLingualinx
Web & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Graphic Design InternKD Conservatory
WEB (APP) DESIGN INTERNBookmark This
5420 LBJ Freeway
Posted: February 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis job opportunity will afford the right person a chance to become part of our existing team and you will be instrumental in helping to shape the direction and future of our company. Your position is a critical one and you will never find this job boring or routine in any way. In-house position. Starts part time (30+ hours/week) with potential increase to full time as-needed 3-month trial period as unpaid Internship. You will be evaluated after 3-month trial period and considered for employment.
The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail. Applicant must have strong understanding of graphic design tools and standards along with a strong sense of design style. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining the highest standard of design quality in all work. Needs to be able to work as part of a team or individually.
• This is an unpaid internship and applicants should have completed course work in computer science, engineering, information technology, or related fields
• Applicants should send a digital portfolio of their work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being “DIGITAL MEDIA/GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN PORTFOLIO” – please include resume as well.
Responsibilities• Strong work-ethic
• Website management (front end & back end)
• Passionate about coding and joining a team
• App Design
• General understanding of various social media platforms
• Basic technical skills with Microsoft Office Suite
• Creative development, and planning
• Experience with with MySQL or related relational database systems
• Passionate about the design, implementation and maintenance of web/app systems.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Wordpress experience is a plus