Graphic Design InternshipPressd Apparel
Graphic Design/Marketing & Advertising InternDiamond Warranty Corp.
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic Design / Photography / Webdesign InternNew Mexico Tea Company, Inc.
Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Web Design InternBookmark This
Decision Diagnostics Corp.
2660 Townsgate Rd.
Westlake Village, CA
Posted: November 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Web Design internship is an 8-12 week program. Interns will analyze internal business functions and conduct industry research to propose projects. As individuals or teams, interns will draft, design, execute and analyze content that will become part of the working, shipping product.
Typical projects include:
- Redesign of company web site content
- Design web content for internal functions
- Designing creative content for promotional materials
Decision Diagnostics Corp. is a small and friendly medical and pharmaceutical technologies company based in Southern California. This location serves as the administrative headquarters and oversees all of the functions throughout the company. We have a wide variety of internships available. Interns will receive mentoring from the team, and learn about the medical technologies industry from the experts. As a small company, so you'll see everything that goes into the administrative offices behind a technologies company—not just the software, but testing, marketing, sales, documentation, customer support, and systems design—stuff you would never learn at a bigger company.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of web content for company or promotional materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Web Design program
- BYOD – “Bring Your Own Device” Projects require use of personal laptops or mobile devices with design software already installed
- Experience with Adobe programs (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Powerpoint, etc)