(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
UI Designer InternComYoot
Graphic DesginInstalled Parts Group
Graphic Design InternSpa Week Media Group
Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant - Real EstateField Realty
Graphic DesignerPostpartum Solutions
Media Specialist eLearning InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2017-2350)Daktronics Inc.
Web Design InternshipBookmark This
The Brand Collective
1600 Ponce de Leon Blvd Suite 803
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Brand Collective is a marketing/events/design agency located in Coral Gables/ Miami specializing in web and graphic design for a number of hospitality/lifestyle brands. The Brand Collective is in search of talented, hard working web design students to take lead on multiple marketing projects for our clients. Gain on hand experience from a great group of industry professionals.
Work alongside our Marketing, Design & Events team under general supervision and training. Looking for a 'go-getter'. Reports directly to the Creative Director. Responsible for assisting team in identifying, executing and managing digital design projects for The Brand Collective and its clients, as well as, producing design collateral for the communication needs of clients, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness.
Responsibilities• Creation of static mockups of websites
• Record all hours and tasks done for each client
• Set up CMS system on clients host and connect database.
• Create a solid, clear navigation for client website
• Create any necessary wireframes needed for layouts
• Designs and constructs website per the requirements of the client
• Create needed graphics and source images for websites
• Collaborate with Creative Team on development and testing
• Test all code, links, pages, plugins, forms and other features of the website to ensure that it works
• Maintain consistency within all brand properties and ensure website accurately represents the client's brand.
• Upload client content and images to website, including products, projects, photo galleries and any other content required to complete the site.
• Show attention to detail and accuracy in work.
• Supports the graphic design requirements of other teams, which may include: eflyers/eblasts, newsletters, ebanners, splash pages, animations or other branding items.
• Proofing work at all stages.
• Save all images with searchable names, according to SEO practices
• Assist with optimization of website including: tagging images, editing "alt" tags, create all links, ensuring that all text on the website is legible.
Dreamweaver or other HTML editor
Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines
• Keen eye for detail
• Ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions
• Works in a team environment and performs other tasks and assignments as required
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Ability to work with minimal supervision