Graphic Design InternFIT Worldwide
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Graphic Design InternInkster
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAspire. People. Performance. Profits
Graphic Design and Production AssistantThe Dandelion Patch
Content Creator (Motion Graphic Designer)Image Projections
Graphic Design / Marketing InternshipSchneider Associates
Web Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 14 2016
Company Location: Waukesha, WI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDeafandHoH.com offers internship opportunities for students who are interested in gaining first-hand experience in their areas of interest or study. We can work with professors to enable you to earn internship credits at DeafandHoH.com.
Internship Overview: We are currently hiring 1 person for an ongoing web design internship position to lead the enhancement of our website.
How to Apply: Send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive a reply.
ResponsibilitiesDuties: (all duties will be related to hearing loss)
- Build html directory pages for audiologists and speech pathologist
- Prepare Wordpress and custom demo template designs to show audiologists
- Update, add content, and build html pages for our websites
- Update and maintain Wordpress templates and customized sites for potential clients
- Other web design and marketing related duties as needed