Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternshipMass MoCA
Fashion Creative Agency Seeking Talented Graphic Intern!L'effrontée
Graphic Design InternDesign Ninja Studios
Web DesignerBookmark This
The Ink Room
Posted: December 14 2014
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNanoInk is scientific solution that revolutionises the way diabetics monitor and treat their condition. This will no longer require the need for diabetics to check their blood sugar levels by pricking into their fingers. Instead a non invasive information storage on a molecular scale through an Iphone device on an Application, which will have a significant impact on the way we live.
We are growing quite rapidly, and we are seeking a graphic design intern to support us as we skyrocket forward!
Through an internship with NanoInk, you will be part of an industry revolution, and will gain incredible hands-on experiences that will remain valuable throughout your life. If you're looking to distinguish yourself, be part of something that makes a difference, and work with a super fun and incredibly driven team, this is the internship for you!
How It Works
- Almost all of our internships last 6 months or are arranged based on school semesters for school credit
- Most of our internships can be done remotely - meaning you do not have to be in our office to work with us
We always offer college credit and many of our interns have taken paid positions with us after their unpaid internships are complete. But there are paid and unpaid positions, which we can discuss.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Updating new press materials.
- Minor web updates.
- Designing new content for all channels of social media with our social team.
- Assisting our design team with current projects.
- Photoshopping images and files with guidance on how to create better imagery.
- Co-creating branded collateral, email and social media campaigns with our team.
What We Expect From You:
- A commitment of approximately 5hrs a week.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or comparable; HTML & CSS a plus. - Strong Typography, photo editing and imaging skills.
- Ability to take directions and follow established style.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage time and workload.
Email us your resume and a graphic design portfolio. (We prefer PDF format cover letters and resumes please).
We look forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesReview and evaluate existing website designs and look for ways to improve them
Take project requirements and create new website design templates and website elements utilizing Photoshop
Code basic HTML by hand and/or with the use of Adobe Dreamweaver
Limited copywriting and editing of website content for SEO optimization
File Management including naming conventions, folder organization and file migrations
Learn website hosting concepts and multi-server development environments
Create new and edit existing CSS files to achieve web page design goals
Design web advertisements, banner ads, and corporate identities to match look and feel of brands
Potential to work with some Flash and video elements
Learn project and task management processes
RequirementsWeb Design Interns work on a variety of projects including, website layout, basic website updates, and web based applications.
• Develop web pages utilizing industry standard techniques, tools,
and site development
• Update and maintain existing websites and database applications, including routine edits, text
updates, and adding PDF, links, and photographs
• Assess new media, standards, technologies, and trends
• Collaborate with colleagues to develop effective message delivery strategies and help formulate
plans for future enhancements of websites
•Assist Marketing team in brainstorming advertising strategies
•Test web pages for functionality in different browsers and at different re
•Ensure that content layout is accessible
•Recommend website improvements
Intern General Qualifications:
• Highly organized with strong website management skills
• Strong attention to detail and creative problem solving
• Ability to work independently and with diverse groups
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage time and work on projects with tight deadlines, including quick turn-around
• Ability to interpret clients needs and translate them into requirements and technical solutions