Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
Web designer / Photography - Social Media internshipBookmark This
21-07 Borden Avenue, 5th Floor
Long Island City, NY
Posted: March 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a premiere photography and video studio in the heart of Long Island City, minutes from Midtown Manhattan. Our clients cater to a wide range of industries, predominantly high fashion and entertainment. We currently have an opening for a Web designer / Photography - Social Media internship that will work closely with our editorial and management team.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will have to be able to work independently, with a can-do attitude, great writing skills and great technical skills.
The following is a list of what we are looking for this position:
- get the job done, reliability & attitude is important
- excellent phone & writing skills
- organizational skill (to keep the studio organized)
- multitasking skill, work swiftly and know how to prioritize task
- photoshop, illustrator, indesign skill
- Web Design & graphic design skill
Studio responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining website, design our brochures, flyers.
- Marketing / Social Media.
- Setting up and maintaining , photography studio equipment.
- Computer literacy with Mac, Practical knowledge of Excel and Word,
- Impeccable customer service skills and friendly, accessible demeanor,
- Excellent Organizational and multi-tasking skills. Poise and diplomacy under pressure,
- Ability to work alone, be a problem solver, and to follow-up with management, co-workers, and clients,
Must be a student, for credit only, or establish a desire and grow in the field of web design/photography/social media, as well minimum 3 months commitment.
Submit cover letter and resume along with 2-3 writing samples