Creative Fashion InternshipMarquee Brands
Graphic Designing InternBrambles Group Limited
Graphic Design Internurban legend presents
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design Intern WantedHelthee
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternOlivier Kpognon Photography, LLC
Web designer / Photography - Social Media internshipBookmark This
21-07 Borden Avenue, 5th Floor
Long Island City, NY
Posted: March 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a premiere photography and video studio in the heart of Long Island City, minutes from Midtown Manhattan. Our clients cater to a wide range of industries, predominantly high fashion and entertainment. We currently have an opening for a Web designer / Photography - Social Media internship that will work closely with our editorial and management team.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will have to be able to work independently, with a can-do attitude, great writing skills and great technical skills.
The following is a list of what we are looking for this position:
- get the job done, reliability & attitude is important
- excellent phone & writing skills
- organizational skill (to keep the studio organized)
- multitasking skill, work swiftly and know how to prioritize task
- photoshop, illustrator, indesign skill
- Web Design & graphic design skill
Studio responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining website, design our brochures, flyers.
- Marketing / Social Media.
- Setting up and maintaining , photography studio equipment.
- Computer literacy with Mac, Practical knowledge of Excel and Word,
- Impeccable customer service skills and friendly, accessible demeanor,
- Excellent Organizational and multi-tasking skills. Poise and diplomacy under pressure,
- Ability to work alone, be a problem solver, and to follow-up with management, co-workers, and clients,
Must be a student, for credit only, or establish a desire and grow in the field of web design/photography/social media, as well minimum 3 months commitment.
Submit cover letter and resume along with 2-3 writing samples