Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternshipMass MoCA
Fashion Creative Agency Seeking Talented Graphic Intern!L'effrontée
Graphic Design InternDesign Ninja Studios
Web DevelopmentBookmark This
Women Against Paternity Fraud
4939 Calloway Drive Suite 104
Posted: March 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEducation within a college and/or university no longer guarantees you a good job. The job market is more competitive now than it has ever been. Women Against Paternity Fraud offers a genuine internship experience that will not only prepare you for today's job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. Classes pertaining to your major are no substitute for a real world experience. This internship does not consist of merely typical thankless and menial work, but provides a true hands-on experience through direction and personal management. Having this intern experience can put you at the top of the list among job candidates.
Responsibilities• Strong proficiency in Windows and/or Mac operating system. Linux a plus.
• Knowledge of Photoshop as it pertains to web related tasks such as button creation, image slicing, image optimization, banner creation, etc.
• Experience with HTML, CSS and the ability to code without the use of a WYSYWIG program.
• Familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver or equivalent programs.
• Design skills including website layout, image selection, typography and use of color.
• Up-to-date on all current market trends (SEO, Google analytics.)
• Understanding of the importance of group work as well as individual work.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and research skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Self-starter; organized; detail-oriented; able to manage time and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Basic Social Media knowledge.
• A basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications and email (Outlook.)
• A desire to learn more about trending web technologies.