Graphic Design Summer InternUscape Apparel
Marketing/Research Intern for IncubatorIN3
Multi-Media Company Looking For Graphic Design InternAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Graphic Design Summer InternshipV Magazine/VMAN
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
119 Broadfoot Ave
Posted: March 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have passion for weddings, fashion and computers? Want to gain valuable work experience? We are looking for a few fabulous people to join our team. Come join our creative, fun, work environment! We are quickly expanding and need YOU to help us in the process! We are looking for a intern in our Fayetteville, NC location. We are have a bridal salon and e-commerce store www.loveblushbridal.com. This position could lead to a permeant position.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
-Assists in maintaining the e-commerce website, products and more. HTML, SMO, SEO, Google Adwords.
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a AA,BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design/Web design school/Computer Science
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback