LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Web & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1705 S. Capital of Texas Hwy, Suite 130
Posted: September 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReports to: Marketing Manager
Position Status: Intern (unpaid)
Time Commitment: 20 hours per week minimum (between 9am-5pm) ** two semester summer-fall commitment**
The Graphic Design Intern will be the in-house graphic designer for Komen Austin, using your creative and graphics skills to modify or improve current collateral to communicate our mission and events in various print and digital outlets. This internship is ideal for the college senior who has completed the course work necessary to have obtained a proficient or expert skill in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Project and branding direction and oversight will be provided by the Marketing & Communication Manager. **Portfolio samples are required with application.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include the intern job title and your first and last name in the subject line of the email.
Responsibilities• Utilize Adobe Design Suite to create invitations, web graphics, magazine advertisements, event brochures, educational and fundraising collateral, signage and more
• Supports creative needs of development, operations, volunteer and education department
• Participate in planning and implementation of marketing campaigns and events
• Coordination with internal and external clients to deliver on deadline
• Working with printers – seeing projects through to printed page
• Communicating needs, standards and guidelines to internal and external clients
• Other tasks as assigned
RequirementsRequired Knowledge & Skills:
• Proficient or expert skill in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
• Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills essential with both internal and external clients
• Efficient time management to meet deadlines
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced work environment
• Offers are contingent upon background check
• Hours may vary from the standard 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. based on upcoming events
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be 18 years or older and currently enrolled or a graduate of a college or university