Graphic Design InternBorres Productions
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Web Graphic Design Internship PositionBookmark This
ticktBox Enterprises, LLC
9625 Black Mountain Road
San Diego, CA
Posted: May 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the premier destination for movie screenings and events. Our clients include the leading studios across the US and Canada. If someone is seeing an advance movie screening they are probably using our platform. Our online integrated marketing and ticketing platform provides for the quick and easy creation and management of marketing campaigns nationwide.
Responsibilities• Full-time rising undergraduate student at an accredited university or college
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
Requirements• Deliver world-class user interaction designs, from concept through to launch
• Design for a variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets, and web browsers.
• Works with the Creative Director and Creative team to execute client projects.
• Operate effectively as a member of the design/development team.
• Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Plan and execute enterprise level website for high profile clients.
• Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively develop in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format (i.e. non-destructive design).
• Utilize wire framing and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.