Graphic Design/Marketing & Advertising InternDiamond Warranty Corp.
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic Design / Photography / Webdesign InternNew Mexico Tea Company, Inc.
Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Graphic Design InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Web Graphic Design Internship PositionBookmark This
ticktBox Enterprises, LLC
9625 Black Mountain Road
San Diego, CA
Posted: May 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the premier destination for movie screenings and events. Our clients include the leading studios across the US and Canada. If someone is seeing an advance movie screening they are probably using our platform. Our online integrated marketing and ticketing platform provides for the quick and easy creation and management of marketing campaigns nationwide.
Responsibilities• Full-time rising undergraduate student at an accredited university or college
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
Requirements• Deliver world-class user interaction designs, from concept through to launch
• Design for a variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets, and web browsers.
• Works with the Creative Director and Creative team to execute client projects.
• Operate effectively as a member of the design/development team.
• Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Plan and execute enterprise level website for high profile clients.
• Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively develop in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format (i.e. non-destructive design).
• Utilize wire framing and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.