LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Website Design InternBookmark This
The CareEnough Center for Boys
Posted: June 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe CareEnough Center for Boys, Inc is a non-profit organization that focuses on the prevention of child abuse. We are looking for a Website Graphic Design Intern to assist the organization with redesigning the company website which includes content development, 2-3 wireframe options showing content organization, execution of selected design and managing the project from start-up throughout
Responsibilities• Meets with internal clients to understand design, budget, and time requirements.
• Creates designs within established brand and other quality standards.
• Collaborates with internal clients to finalize the design and facilitate the production of finished products.
• Works with vendors to ensure timely and quality production of finished work. Addresses emerging concerns
• Adobe Creative Suite 6
*Other software in CS6 is a plus
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Familiarity with blogging platforms
• Expertise in OS X Environment
The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, photography, journalism, or related fields and demonstrate 0-1 years of graphic design/social media experience, including undergraduate work. Strong management, organizational and leadership skills are necessary, in addition to solid interpersonal skills. The candidate must have strong verbal and written communications skills.