GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Graphic Design Intern with Interest in Video and LivestreamingYaerialY
Create with us this summer - Graphic Design InternshipStudio OAX
Intern of graphic design projectAMWEST & ASSOCIATES
Graphic Design InternshipAntandre
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design Summer InternDaniel Gage Media
Graphic DesignReliance capital limited
Website Developer InternBookmark This
SFG Consulting, LLC.
Posted: August 17 2015
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a media outlet and consulting company focused on showcasing and providing assistance to small business owners across the nation.
Resume's without links to sample work will not be considered.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible for incorporating current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom websites
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- The ability to bring effective visual ideas from concept to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with HTML/5, CSS/3, Java Script, PHP MySQL, Wordpress, Joomla, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be able to flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback