Internship - Pan American Health Organization/World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization
Refugee Health and wellness Program InternWorld Relief Chicago
Laser Hair Removal TechFlawless Icon
Medical Goods Inventory Volunteer for International Surgical ProgramEsperanca, Inc.
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
IPSH-0119 Public Health Workforce Development InternMetropolitan Washington Council of Governments
Project InternBaylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative
Fundraising/ Grant Writing/Event PlanningYEP! Fitness
Personal Trainer AssistantBookmark This
6945 Lakeside Ave
Posted: February 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Neat, clean appearance; prompt & efficient, loyal, honest, and dependable
3. Excellent communication skills are required, including phone etiquette and customer service
4. Ability to coach in a team atmosphere and motivate clients
5. Passionate and willing to learn
6. MUST sign non-compete/confidentiality agreement
REPORTS TO: Training Manager
JOB GOALS: To ensure that client sessions are as effective as possible
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIRED PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coaching- must arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early to all sessions, classes, and workshops scheduled to coach, maintain professional coaching standards as defined by the Training Manager.
2. Assessments and bootcamp orientation- responsible for knowing and implementing the standard protocol as set forth by the Training Manager
3. Sales- must be able to follow the sales process and convert prospects during the assessment process, during bootcamp orientation, after classes, and after other program offerings in accordance with the systems set up by the management team.
4. Internal marketing- must be willing to implement internal marketing systems as given by management
5. Attendance at continuing education events and in-services
6. Other duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL POTENTIAL PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Program design (if deemed capable by the head coach)- designs training programs for bootcamp and semi-private clients; submits them to head coach for approval
2. Creates content for email newsletters, physical newsletters, and blog posts
3. Administrative duties as assigned