Child Placement InternAlliance for Change through Treatment/Attachment & Bonding Center of Atlanta, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternHealthy Healing Habits
Community Outreach Representative for Holistic Health NetworkDaoCloud
Coporate Health InternshipWarriors of Fitness
Executive AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for an executive assistant to undertake a variety of tasks and responsibilities and act as the “right hand” to an independent business owner in the health, fitness and wellness industry. The main goal is to assist in business organization, growth and development. Good candidates are fun, uplifting, positive attitude oriented individuals with a high interest in personal growth and healthy living. Must possess great telephone skills, proficient computer skills and have a working knowledge of relevant software such as word & excel. All prospects have an interest in and knowledge of standard administrative practices / procedures, enjoy attention to detail and can successfully multi-task. Looking for an responsible individual who is interested in learning what entrepreneurship is about and thrives in a warm, supportive environment.
• Assist the Supervisor with overall business strategies, decision making and report analysis.
• Assist in research and development of referral partners, new client acquisition and new health coach acquisition
• Assist with research, coordination and development of special projects, seminars live & web based events and presentations.
• Assist with travel arrangements for business related travel.
• Coordinate and interface with web development director for email marketing and website updating
• Manage the social media and research assistant intern team in coordination with Executive and Marketing Director.
• Research & analyze and register for health, fitness and wellness exhibitor opportunities
• Research, evaluate and generate new health, fitness and wellness agencies, organizations, corporations, teams, clubs, studios and private trainers & coaches that fit the criteria for possible partner and referral partner relationships
• Provide administrative and field support in developing corporate partnerships
• Implement, develop and present power point presentations for health, fitness & wellness events
• Manage the Internship program and the assistants through project completion
• Research and generate proposals for new business growth & development ideas and recommendations.
• Responsible for supervising & creating blogging, social media posting, weekly newsletter, article publication, etc.
• Provide basic day to day administrative & office operations