Health & Wellness InternBookmark This
Eat 2 Be Healthy
2655 First Street #250
Simi Valley, CA
DescriptionWe are looking for interns in various departments to join our team to work towards developing and executing a sustainable growth strategy in line with company wide objectives. Our mission is to help people and we have a blast doing it. If you care about people's health and wellbeing then we want to hear from you.
About the Company
We are a growing business in the health care industry. Our goal is to help people get healthy through one-on-one client relation, group settings, classes/workshops and community events and workouts. While many of our clients are adults, we have a large focus on young people and often work in high schools and teach classes for the under 18 crowd. We meet with clients and hold classes all over the LA and Ventura County area.
Responsibilities- Provide customer service to clients and students
- Manage client information such as meal plans, goal tracking, health improvement
- Offer research skills on multiple healthcare issues, resulting in presentation or publication
- Create signage, newsletters, promotions, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with programs and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Working hours would be flexible. Approximately 10 hours a week.
This is a unpaid internship, however, successful candidates who make themselves indispensable would be offered part-time permanent position to become part of our growing family and achieve rapid growth with us.
Requirements- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- POSITIVE attitude required
- You must be comfortable on camera and/or in front of a group
- Excellent work ethic
- A desire to make a difference in the world
- Interest in health, nutrition and/or fitness is a MUST
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and take initiatives while also being a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work in cross-functional teams and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects.