Personal Trainer ApprenticeShaping U Fitness LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTorrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
Community Engagement and OutreachThe Colleen Perkin-Bailey Project
Community Engagement and Outreach InternThe Colleen Perkin-Bailey Project
Center of Excellence Health - Research InternRelief International
Women's Health and Fashion InternshipOddo
Disaster Services InternAmerican Red Cross
Home Fire Campaign InternAmerican Red Cross
Health and Wellness InternBookmark This
costa rica yoga
Posted: July 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a motivated, passionate intern who has a background in the field of health, wellness and public relations. We work with yoga and fitness studios and instructors throughout Los Angeles and New York are are looking for a go-getter who is well-spoken and organized to assist in our daily operations.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.