Social Media & Community Management Intern - Looking for Fitness EnthusiastMissy Hacker Fitness
Assistants to Exec of Health and Wellness OrganizationIntelligent Life LLC
Personal TrainerCamp FIt TV
Personal TrainerAnytime Fitness
Company seeking an intern for Health & Wellness BoutiqueDanielle Davis Public Relations
Wellness InternSouth Carolina Department of Juvenile Justice
Social Media & Community Management InternCrohnsColitisLifestyle
Personal Training IntershipRockWell Fitness
Health and Wellness InternBookmark This
costa rica yoga
Posted: July 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a motivated, passionate intern who has a background in the field of health, wellness and public relations. We work with yoga and fitness studios and instructors throughout Los Angeles and New York are are looking for a go-getter who is well-spoken and organized to assist in our daily operations.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.