Online Fitness + Yoga Trainer/ CoachPerfect 10 Lifestyle LLC
Customer Service/Sales Position at Health ClubHeavy Hands Inc. D/B/A Church Street Boxing Gym
Editorial / Journalism InternLifeforce Nutraceuticals
Graphic Design InternSan Diego Healthcare Career Development
Internship Opportunity: DanceDance Austin Studio
Internship Opportunity at Health and Wellness CompanyBookmark This
Feel Great 365
106 E. 6th Street, #833
DescriptionA health and wellness company seeks a reliable intern with experience or education in nutrition, homeopathy/holistic wellness, biology, or health sciences with a broad range of skills, including social media presence and strategy, creative thinking to aid in sales, and a passion for helping people by improving the quality of their health. The Intern will assist in sales and daily operations of the health and wellness startup. The Intern will be a valued team member and will help with all aspects of business development and analysis to actively increase sales and customer loyalty.
We are looking for a commitment ranging between 10 to 15 hours per week, ideally beginning in August/September 2014. A three-month commitment is required, with option for extension and possible permanent placement. Position will require a personal laptop and in-person attendance at the office in the Littlefield Building on Congress Avenue (downtown Austin).
Responsibilities• Increase online presence through social media
• Help with trade shows and events
• Educate customers on health and wellness product portfolio
• Help in new aspects of the business as the startup grows
• Attend local trade shows and events
• Run daily sales and shipping reports
• Prepare shipment of new orders
• Contribute to development of new products and markets
• Promote sales of health and wellness products through education
• A demonstrated interest in the health industry, nutrition, and holistic wellness.
• Pursuit or attainment of a bachelor's or master's degree in nutrition, homeopathy/holistic wellness, biology, health sciences or a related field.
• Strong writing, editing and speaking skills.
• Strong familiarity with nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits.
• Strong familiarity with (Microsoft Office) programs.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a partnership.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to details, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• General knowledge of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and omegas.
• Previous experience or interest in home
• Entrepreneurial spirit and interest
• Familiarity with daily nutritional requirements of the human body
• Basic working knowledge of nutrition
• Desire to be in a creative role