Marketing/Social Media Intern for Health + Wellness CompanyBookmark This
Introducing Wellness LLC
DescriptionIntroducing Wellness, http://introducingwellness.com and Bliss Out Retreats, http://blissoutretreats, has a marketing/social media/communication internship opportunity available for Summer/Fall 2014. Interns are required to work 12-20 hours a week. This position is an incredible opportunity for a student studying nutrition and holistic health. This is a fast paced position and you will get lots of hands-on opportunity to learn how to start your own company.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with INTERNSHIP in the subject link.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on blog posts and interview content
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Strong passion for holistic health, wellness, nutrition and exercise