Video/Podcast Editing InternSMARTer Bodies
Child Placement InternAlliance for Change through Treatment/Attachment & Bonding Center of Atlanta, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternHealthy Healing Habits
Community Outreach Representative for Holistic Health NetworkDaoCloud
Coporate Health InternshipWarriors of Fitness
Marketing Internship (Paid Media) at Movie SiteBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionABOUT THE COMPANY
SnagFilms.com offers the broadest collection of great independent movies and documentaries you can watch right now, on demand, for free, and share with others – films that entertain and inform, engage and inspire, satisfy every taste, encourage discovery, and create a community. We are also a growing international theatrical and digital distribution company with major plans for expanding our footprint in 2014.
We are a well-funded start-up digital entertainment company with a fun, interactive team that believes deeply in changing the way that films are distributed online and across all digital devices and platforms.
We are seeking marketing interns for the winter and spring semesters. Positions are available for undergraduate and graduate interns who would like to gain professional-level marketing experience and gain valuable exposure to the emerging digital entertainment marketplace. In addition, analysts will have the unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a start-up organization.
Weekly commitment is at least 2-3 full days, with flexibility in scheduling. Interns are eligible to receive academic credit where applicable.
If this sounds up your alley, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter
ResponsibilitiesKey Duties & Responsibilities
• Interns are assigned projects designed to teach key concepts of online performance marketing and media buying.
• Students will gain experience with many facets of online marketing including:
o Assisting with campaign ideation
o Writing compelling ad copy
o Setting up, trafficking and tracking campaigns
o Assisting with original and expanding reports to track campaign performance
o Drawing insights from analysis to recommend optimization methods for campaigns
• Candidates must be have a keen analytical eye and have basic to proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
• Candidates must have strong writing skills and a good sense of what is newsworthy
• Ideal candidates will be energetic, and have a strong work ethic and incredible attention to detail
• Self-starter with the ability to take initiative
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced and professional environment
• Possess impeccable organizational and critical thinking skills
• Proficiency with Google programs including Google Drive, Google Docs, and Google Calendar. Experience with Google Analytics and Adwords a plus, but not essential.
• And if candidates are passionate about films and the film industry, all the better!