Part Time PaidBookmark This
Consumer's Medical Resource
64 Schoosett Street
DescriptionCONSUMER’S MEDICAL RESOURCE
CMR is a pioneer in Medical Decision Support® services and is uniquely qualified to help employees and their dependents take an active role in making decisions about their health. We provide personalized, evidence-based medical research, information, and support services to employees who face serious, complicated, and chronic illness, or would like to become well-informed healthcare consumers. Leveraging a state-of-the-art integrated model of Web, phone, and print-based services, CMR enables employees to fully understand and evaluate their options so they can make the most informed medical decisions possible with their doctors.
ResponsibilitiesIf you would like to apply for this internship, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.consumersmedical.com, to learn more about our growing company.
RequirementsWe are currently hiring a paid intern, to work in our Pembroke, MA office on Mondays and Fridays (6-8 hours a day). A college student currently pursuing a degree in a medical related field (nursing, health, science, etc.,) is preferred.
Consumer’s Medical Resource Intern
• Packs, distributes and ships fulfillment materials to our clients
• Assists the Administrative Support Team, with inventory management, supply ordering, and other various office duties
• Provides exceptional telephonic service to clients, regarding their shipped materials
Desired Skills and Experience:
• High School degree required, college experience preferred
• Detail oriented, self -motivated, creative and enthusiastic
• Ability to document and maintain accurate records and handle highly confidential information
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and follow through with various duties and tasks
• Good problem solving abilities
• Excellent telephone etiquette and organizational skills
• Interest in pursuing an future opportunity in the health care/medical field industry, a plus
• Enthusiastic, enjoy working both independently and in a team environment
• Must have proficient computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)