Administrative Assistant Intern at a Holistic Health center in River NorthSource Healing
Front Office Person/ReceptionistVibrant Living Wellness Center
Personal trainerBills gym
Health and Wellness Enrollment Assistant Intern (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Personal TrainerBookmark This
Krank Systems Brooklyn
41 Marin Boulevard
Jersey City, NJ
DescriptionThe Tri - state areas award winning & top personal training studio is looking to hire and mentor one Personal Trainer to be the very best in the industry.
We are a small studio with only 4 trainers. The studio is completely state-of-the-art with kettlebells, Barbells, Bumper Plates, Power Racks, Sand Bags, and every other fitness toy you can think of.
Every month every one of our session times sell out, and that includes off-peak hours.
All of the CPTs here work as a team and foster learning through constant continuing education. We have made fitness coaching our career and try to exemplify what true personal training is really all about. Our studio has been featured on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, and over 2 dozen more.
• Team building and learning structure
• Fun environment without the corporate attitude
• Best equipment for training
• Pre-qualified, motivated clients
• Steady stream of new clients, but our retention rate is over 97%
• All of your marketing, etc is paid for
• You will be one of the highest paid Personal Trainers in the Country
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Compensation: By-session rate ($10-15+), commission on sales/retention (25-50%), possible performance bonus(es) for session, sales, retention goals; Part-time with ability to scale upward.
ResponsibilitiesPRIMARY PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES (Assistant Coach):
1. Coaching- must arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early to all sessions, classes, and workshops scheduled to coach, maintain professional coaching standards as defined by the Training Manager.
2. Assessments and bootcamp orientation- responsible for knowing and implementing the standard protocol as set forth by the Training Manager
3. Sales- must be able to follow the sales process and convert prospects during the assessment process, during bootcamp orientation, after classes, and after other program offerings in accordance with the systems set up by the management team.
4. Internal marketing- must be willing to implement internal marketing systems as given by management
5. Attendance at continuing education events and in-services
6. Other duties as assigned
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Personal training certification, relevant degree, or 2 years experience
3. Neat, clean appearance; prompt & efficient, loyal, honest, and dependable
4. Excellent communication skills are required, including phone etiquette and customer service
5. Ability to coach in a team atmosphere and motivate clients
6. Passionate and willing to learn