Marketing & Social Media Management InternPure Quality Enterprises
Marketing InternBe Wellness Center
Health & Fitness InternshipImpact Performance & Fitness
Public Relations InternVKI Personal Development LLC
Research Support InternWatson Wellness Promotion
Fitness Specialist (Fall 2016)Domino's Farms Fitness Center
Life Skills & Healthy Living Fall 2016 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
SEO InternBookmark This
Live to 110
Posted: August 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLive to 110.com is growing! We are a natural health website, attempting to help people live a healthy life through Paleo nutrition, natural remedies and detoxification. We are attempting to grow into a central hub for natural health. Come help the world be a better place!
You will be working in the convenience of your own home! As an intern, you will gain direct experience in SEO, search engine optimization for websites. You will assist us in all facets of outreach including site tagging, leaving comments on other site's blog posts. You will learn all about wordpress.org websites, SEO and how to effectively market an website. If you've been thinning about starting your own blog or website, this information is vital for you to learn to get visitors to your site!
If you do good work and are a good fit for our company, the internship usually turns into a paid position at $10 an hour after the internship/semester is completed.
Responsibilities- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- A strong interest in marketing and social media
- Impeccable writing, communication and spelling abilities
- Skilled in online research and analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and different ideas
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
- Must follow instructions well. Able to multi-task and keep deadlines
RequirementsYour responsibilities may include:
----Tagging photos, links and menu items
----Blogging partial blog posts on other sites to create link backs to Liveto110.com
----Creating links to our site via comments on other health sites