Safety Intern Spring 2014Bookmark This
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
4 Black Forest Rd.
DescriptionSherute, LLC is a multi-disciplined construction management and facilities services company providing professional, efficient, cost effective solutions to small and large business clients in NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, VA, MO, KS, AZ and TX. Sherute’s clients utilize its professional staff to manage custom fit-outs as well as to maintain office buildings, warehouses and vacant commercial properties.
Sherute is looking to hire a Safety Intern for this Spring!
Flexible Hours available!
ResponsibilitiesThe Safety Intern will complete a rotation with the Corporate Safety Team including the following duties:
• Assist with overall organization and posting of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
o Contact Chemical Companies to get updated MSDS’s
o Organize MSDS’s into a paper booklet (if electronic program is not possible)
o Assist with set up of an electronic MSDS program (all the chemicals on a program)
• Attend & assist with Safety Training classes
• Observe OSHA Compliance standards
• Attend Safety Committee Meetings
• Assist with Safety special projects as needed
• Perform related duties as required
To Apply: (please follow all steps or resume won’t be accepted)
1. Resumes must be sent in MS Word or in plain text format
2. In subject line of email, must include Job Reference Code: SAFETYINTERN
Email: mailto: email@example.com -or- Fax: (609) 570-1025
Visit us at http://www.sherute.com/
Sherute is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RequirementsWe are seeking students who are pursuing a BA/BS degree in one of the areas listed below (or similar to), or have completed related coursework in these areas:
-Industrial Hygiene/Occupational Health
-Fire Protection Engineering
-Loss Control Management
-Health Physics/Radiation Safety
Must be organized and a team player!