Clinical Mental Health Social Work Intern (Fall 2014/Spring 2015)The Centers for Families and Children
Business Development / Sales InternX93 Fitness
Administrative Assistant Intern at a Holistic Health center in River NorthSource Healing
Front Office Person/ReceptionistVibrant Living Wellness Center
Social Media InternBookmark This
Live to 110
DescriptionLive to 110.com is growing! We are a natural health website, attempting to help people live a healthy life through nutrition, natural remedies and detoxification. We are attempting to grow into a central hub for natural health. Come help the world be a better place!
You will be working in the convenience of your own home! As an intern, you will gain direct experience in creating major social media marketing campaigns and strategies. You will assist us in all facets of outreach including building and maintaining social identities and keeping up-to-date on social media trends. You will be posting our weekly blog posts and podcast interviews as well as develop creative ways to market our business via social media.
If you do good work and are a good fit, positions usually turns into a paid position at $10 an hour.
ResponsibilitiesWe want to match you with what you do best and interests you. We will match you to tasks based upon your skills. Your responsibilities may include:
-Managing social media outlets:
----One intern to handle google +
----One intern for instagram
----One intern for pinterest
----One intern for Twitter
----Creating links to our site via comments on other health sites
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- A strong interest in marketing and social media
- Impeccable writing, communication and spelling abilities
- Skilled in online research and analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and different ideas
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
- Experience on popular websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, google +
- Must follow instructions well. Able to multi-task and keep deadlines