Health/Fitness Management SpecialistAnytime Fitness
Health and Wellness AssistantLaura Hames Franklin
Spring 2017 Cardiac Screening Center InternFranciscan St. Francis Health
Life Skills & Healthy Living Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Health & Lifestyle Editorial InternshipThe Co | Report
Marketing InternFit By Michelle
Graphic Design InternFit By Michelle
Blogging InternBookmark This
Diabetes Prevention Education
Posted: March 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Diabetes Prevention, we are focused on creating a community of health. We need passionate social media managers to work for 1-2 hours each week (15-30 minutes each day or more if you'd like) to post and schedule articles, work with us on a social media strategy and then report back what our audience is engaging with. We want to help people improve their lives and be diabetes free, like it's our job. I can teach you how to use tools like Buffer, Facebook Pixels, LeadPages, etc. and how to set-up advertisement campaigns if you do not know already.
Responsibilities- Coordinates blogging topics
- Perform scientific research on topics related to diabetes and other contributing/comorbidity factors (Scholar.google.com, text books, PubMed & organizationally provided articles + other sources ok)
- Write blog posts (between 200 and 1500 words, your choice) at least once a week for the organization - summarizing articles and new research is ok.
- Post Articles
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Loves to engage and communicate with people
- Passionate about changing lives
Requirements- Be excited to write blog posts
- Have a background or interest in health, medicine, nutrition, mentorship or coaching
- Articulate and good communicator
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, Social Communication, Communicating, Blogging
Preferred - WordPress, Squarespace