Event and Partnership OutreachBaby Boot Camp Southwest Portland
Office Assistant/ Personal AssistantLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Website designHeal 4 Real
Internship - Pan American Health Organization/World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization
Refugee Health and wellness Program InternWorld Relief Chicago
Laser Hair Removal TechFlawless Icon
Medical Goods Inventory Volunteer for International Surgical ProgramEsperanca, Inc.
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
Blogging InternBookmark This
Diabetes Prevention Education
Posted: March 16 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Diabetes Prevention, we are focused on creating a community of health. We need passionate social media managers to work for 1-2 hours each week (15-30 minutes each day or more if you'd like) to post and schedule articles, work with us on a social media strategy and then report back what our audience is engaging with. We want to help people improve their lives and be diabetes free, like it's our job. I can teach you how to use tools like Buffer, Facebook Pixels, LeadPages, etc. and how to set-up advertisement campaigns if you do not know already.
Responsibilities- Coordinates blogging topics
- Perform scientific research on topics related to diabetes and other contributing/comorbidity factors (Scholar.google.com, text books, PubMed & organizationally provided articles + other sources ok)
- Write blog posts (between 200 and 1500 words, your choice) at least once a week for the organization - summarizing articles and new research is ok.
- Post Articles
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Loves to engage and communicate with people
- Passionate about changing lives
Requirements- Be excited to write blog posts
- Have a background or interest in health, medicine, nutrition, mentorship or coaching
- Articulate and good communicator
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Social Media Blogging, Communicating, Social Communication
Preferred - WordPress, Squarespace