Internship - Pan American Health Organization/World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization
Refugee Health and wellness Program InternWorld Relief Chicago
Laser Hair Removal TechFlawless Icon
Medical Goods Inventory Volunteer for International Surgical ProgramEsperanca, Inc.
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
IPSH-0119 Public Health Workforce Development InternMetropolitan Washington Council of Governments
Project InternBaylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative
Fundraising/ Grant Writing/Event PlanningYEP! Fitness
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: December 16 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRecruit young adults on your campus (and beyond) to register for MyCampusDoc, a health and lifestyle benefits company. Build a team on campus to help spread the word - Social Media and email outreach - Implement marketing, recruitment, and outreach strategies to expand your network - Meeting specific goals on week-to-week basis - Work with staff at MyCampusDoc to expand network and aim to reach out to wider range of applicants - Work with students either on your campus and in your community to improve your strategy. If you are social, connected, then this is the perfect position for Hands-on marketing training - Incredible resume boost - Fantastic letter of recommendation or referral. You'll get hands-on experience growing the brand on your campus and in the community.
- Competitive pay, based on commission...The more people you recruit, the more you get paid - Goodies, swag, and bonus objectives. Position can turn into hourly pay based on performance.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients
-Connect with organizations and students on campus
-Build and manage a marketing team
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Set and meet weekly goals
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
-Outgoing and friendly personality
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
-Active on social media
-Involved in organizations and extra-curricular activities on campus and in your community