WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
IPSH-0119 Public Health Workforce Development InternMetropolitan Washington Council of Governments
INSIGHT Summer Research Program at HarborviewHarborview's Injury Prevention and Research Center
Project InternBaylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative
Fundraising/ Grant Writing/Event PlanningYEP! Fitness
medical case managerjulpar
vocational case managerjulpar
Customer Service & Front Desk RepresentativeBookmark This
Heavy Hands Inc. D/B/A Church Street Boxing Gym
25 Park Place - Lower Lvl
New York, NY
Posted: May 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast paced boxing gym in Tribeca, that has been known to be one of the best in Manhattan! We are now opening our second location and need more hardworking employees to join our staff!
Are you someone who can take a front desk position at a gym and turn into so much more? If your answer is yes, then please click "Apply Now".
We are looking for someone who is quick on their feet, takes initiative in the workplace/behind the desk, can manage multiple customers at once, and all while smiling.
This job deals with a lot of customer service and sales. However, this is a very hands-on as well!
**We will be holding group interviews on Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm. If you are interested in being considered, please apply and state the day that you are available. THANK YOU!**
- Checking customers in
- Help manage the front desk and oversee administrative support
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Managing problems/concerns on the gym floor, promptly.
- Help with seasonal/holiday promos
- Assist with email blasts
- Marketing Analysis - Developing strategies for upcoming sales/promotions
- In person sales: You will be required to sell memberships to potential customers who come through the gym.
- Updating prospect sheet with any new leads
- Emailing potential customers
- Staying organized and up to date with all of your potential leads/customers
-Keeping the gym clean and presentable at all times
-Making sure equipment is put back in its proper place
-Keeping inventory stocked at all times
Requirements- Must be an energetic, outgoing individual who can work in a fast pace environment.
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Outgoing, Strong Communication Skills
Preferred - Retail Sales, Email Clients