Marketing/Social Media Intern for Health + Wellness CompanyHolistically Slim LLC
Nutritionist Support at a Health & Wellness CenterCambiati Wellness Programs
Fitness InternGolden Door
Summer Sports Medicine / Nursing Internship (YMCA) > Riverview, FloridaTampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
Social Media & Community Management InternTexas Kidney Foundation
NC Yoga Bar InternshipNC Yoga Bar
Public Relations InternTeam Buie
Human Resources InternTeam Buie
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Mind Body Spirit, Reformers LLC
Posted: August 21 2015
Company Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMind Body Spirit, Reformers, LLC is a company that is committed to creating a sustainable, healthier, humane, conscious environment to live in by reforming the mind, body and spirit of individuals globally. Guided by Avery Bright and Bertha Osorio-Campbell with hopes of collaborating with other health and wellness organizations, as well as, corporate industries who share a desire to assist us in reforming and transforming our communities, through education and the adoption of a healthier lifestyle all around.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus