Health and Wellness/Logistics InternInternational Rescue Committee
Health/Fitness Management SpecialistAnytime Fitness
Health and Wellness AssistantLaura Hames Franklin
Spring 2017 Cardiac Screening Center InternFranciscan St. Francis Health
Life Skills & Healthy Living Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Health & Lifestyle Editorial InternshipThe Co | Report
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Mind Body Spirit, Reformers LLC
Posted: August 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMind Body Spirit, Reformers, LLC is a company that is committed to creating a sustainable, healthier, humane, conscious environment to live in by reforming the mind, body and spirit of individuals globally. Guided by Avery Bright and Bertha Osorio-Campbell with hopes of collaborating with other health and wellness organizations, as well as, corporate industries who share a desire to assist us in reforming and transforming our communities, through education and the adoption of a healthier lifestyle all around.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus