Personal Trainer InternPower Athletics
Unpaid InternAmerican Cancer Society
Fundraising HELPER and SUPERVISORWomen and Family Ascending Association
Grant Writer NeededWomen and Family Ascending Association
Marketing InternHarrisburg Area YMCA
Exercise Science and Personal TrainingWrightstown Health and Fitness
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine Fall InternWomen's Tennis Association
Athlete Training + Health InternshipsAthlete Training + Health
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Mind Body Spirit, Reformers LLC
Posted: August 21 2015
Company Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMind Body Spirit, Reformers, LLC is a company that is committed to creating a sustainable, healthier, humane, conscious environment to live in by reforming the mind, body and spirit of individuals globally. Guided by Avery Bright and Bertha Osorio-Campbell with hopes of collaborating with other health and wellness organizations, as well as, corporate industries who share a desire to assist us in reforming and transforming our communities, through education and the adoption of a healthier lifestyle all around.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus