Health and Wellness/Logistics InternInternational Rescue Committee
Health/Fitness Management SpecialistAnytime Fitness
Health and Wellness AssistantLaura Hames Franklin
Spring 2017 Cardiac Screening Center InternFranciscan St. Francis Health
Life Skills & Healthy Living Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Health & Lifestyle Editorial InternshipThe Co | Report
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTruFit has an opportunity for the graphic designer who enjoys creating positive, meaningful and impressionable work. We are looking to grow with you, so all skill levels are entertained.
At TruFit we believe that life is best lived in health, and that fitness is more than just being in shape. Being truly fit means wellness and body-mind balance — when an individual is empowered to live an activated, adventurous, thriving life. Join us in representing the mission in visually stimulating design!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with graphic design tools and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design Software, Microsoft Office 2013
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop CS6, Silverlight, Adobe Illustrator