Project ManagerMethodist Hospital
Genomics internship // Stealth Startup // Launch experienceBasegenes
Wellness Marketing, Social Media and OutreachIFE
Health Care InternUniversalGiving
Medical Secretary/AssistantWright Singleton, M.D. PLLC
Business Development / Sales Intern / MarketingKSW LLC
Intern needed for fun, growing companyFrontier
Personal Trainer - INTERNSHIPPower Athletics
Health & Wellness InternBookmark This
Posted: April 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExcelsior Health is a startup health and wellness company providing health coaching and personal training services. The majority of these services are offered online and via telephone. As an intern, the goal will be to help establish and increase company's online presence.
Our mission is to help prevent food related illnesses by promoting a healthy active lifestyle.
This is an unpaid internship with the potential to earn commissions based on sales.
Responsibilities- Participate in health fairs.
- Attend networking meetings.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Contribute posts to Facebook business page.
- Promote articles/blog posts from our website.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Exercise Science, or related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, adaptable, and outgoing.
- Preferrably has the desire to become a Health Coach and/or Personal Trainer.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Blogging, Fitness, Human Nutrition