Event and Partnership OutreachBaby Boot Camp Southwest Portland
Office Assistant/ Personal AssistantLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Website designHeal 4 Real
Internship - Pan American Health Organization/World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization
Refugee Health and wellness Program InternWorld Relief Chicago
Laser Hair Removal TechFlawless Icon
Medical Goods Inventory Volunteer for International Surgical ProgramEsperanca, Inc.
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
Health & Wellness InternBookmark This
Posted: April 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExcelsior Health is a startup health and wellness company providing health coaching and personal training services. The majority of these services are offered online and via telephone. As an intern, the goal will be to help establish and increase company's online presence.
Our mission is to help prevent food related illnesses by promoting a healthy active lifestyle.
This is an unpaid internship with the potential to earn commissions based on sales.
Responsibilities- Participate in health fairs.
- Attend networking meetings.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Contribute posts to Facebook business page.
- Promote articles/blog posts from our website.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Exercise Science, or related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, adaptable, and outgoing.
- Preferrably has the desire to become a Health Coach and/or Personal Trainer.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Blogging, Fitness, Human Nutrition