Spring 2017 Cardiac Screening Center InternFranciscan St. Francis Health
Life Skills & Healthy Living Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Health & Lifestyle Editorial InternshipThe Co | Report
Marketing InternFit By Michelle
Graphic Design InternFit By Michelle
Publicist/PR InternshipTajan Renderos Coaching, LLC
Health & Wellness RepBookmark This
softpath sysytem llc
One Verizon Way
Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This is Madhu from Softpath System LLC. Softpath is a preferred nationwide staffing vendor to Fortune 500 companies in the US. We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you are interested, please forward your resume to Madhu.firstname.lastname@example.org You can also reach me at 678-783-7327
My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to not solicit you for this opportunity again.
Title : Health & Wellness Rep
Location : Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Duration : 6 months
• The position requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Exercise Science or related field as well as CPR, AED, and First Aid Certifications and the willingness to utilize emergency medical skills.
• Additional certifications in Personal Training and Group Exercise are a plus.
• Individual must possess good communication skills and have the ability to interact well with a diverse population.
• The position requires working shifts ranging from 5:30am-8:00pm. Individual well help to maintain facility and equipment, open and close the facility, teach classes, conduct fitness assessments, prescribe workouts, conduct personal and group training sessions and develop a variety of fitness incentive contests, wellness programs, and more.
• Responsible for recruiting members, retaining members, driving attendance and other statistics for the center, as well as contributing to their Area H&W team and our National H&W team initiatives.