Internship - Pan American Health Organization/World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization
Refugee Health and wellness Program InternWorld Relief Chicago
Laser Hair Removal TechFlawless Icon
Medical Goods Inventory Volunteer for International Surgical ProgramEsperanca, Inc.
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
IPSH-0119 Public Health Workforce Development InternMetropolitan Washington Council of Governments
Project InternBaylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative
Fundraising/ Grant Writing/Event PlanningYEP! Fitness
Intern for Meditation Teacher, Speaker and Book AuthorBookmark This
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: September 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMeditation teacher, speaker and book author is looking for two organized, enthusiastic people that are interested in meditation and health and are self-starters.
This is a part-time internship. Position is unpaid but will gain invaluable experience.
**You will also receive complimentary meditation instruction as part of the internship and have the opportunity to learn and grow.
We are looking for 2 interns:
1. Help with our monthly event called The Shine. (Learn more here: www.theshinemovement.org)
2. Help with Vedic Meditation courses and help Light with managing his meditation activities (Learn more here: www.vedicnetwork.com)
- Flexible hours - need to commit to 2-3 days a week for 10 hours a week.
Please reply with your resume and a short cover letter on WHY you feel you'd be a great fit for this position+ include your strengths and relevant experience.
(Location: Santa Monica)
Responsibilities- Administrative Help (Researching, yielding emails and calls, management of upcoming meditation workshops, retreats and "Shine" events.
- Social media + marketing (helping with social media posts + updates, outreach and more)
- On site help to break down and set up The Shine event.
RequirementsMust have experience in any (or a few) of the following:
- Eagerness to learn + contribute
- Interest in meditation + health
- Administrative assistance
- Event planning + coordination
- Social Media/Marketing
- Meditation + Yoga
- Sales/Client Relationships
- Any other skills that you feel can contribute