Business Development / Sales Intern / MarketingKSW LLC
Intern needed for fun, growing companyFrontier
Personal Trainer - INTERNSHIPPower Athletics
Copywriter InternGet Loved Up
Social Media InternGet Loved Up
Brand Management InternGet Loved Up
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Queen Wraps
Intern for Meditation Teacher, Speaker and Book AuthorBookmark This
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMeditation teacher, speaker and book author is looking for two organized, enthusiastic people that are interested in meditation and health and are self-starters.
This is a part-time internship. Position is unpaid but will gain invaluable experience.
**You will also receive complimentary meditation instruction as part of the internship and have the opportunity to learn and grow.
We are looking for 2 interns:
1. Help with our monthly event called The Shine. (Learn more here: www.theshinemovement.org)
2. Help with Vedic Meditation courses and help Light with managing his meditation activities (Learn more here: www.vedicnetwork.com)
- Flexible hours - need to commit to 2-3 days a week for 10 hours a week.
Please reply with your resume and a short cover letter on WHY you feel you'd be a great fit for this position+ include your strengths and relevant experience.
(Location: Santa Monica)
Responsibilities- Administrative Help (Researching, yielding emails and calls, management of upcoming meditation workshops, retreats and "Shine" events.
- Social media + marketing (helping with social media posts + updates, outreach and more)
- On site help to break down and set up The Shine event.
RequirementsMust have experience in any (or a few) of the following:
- Eagerness to learn + contribute
- Interest in meditation + health
- Administrative assistance
- Event planning + coordination
- Social Media/Marketing
- Meditation + Yoga
- Sales/Client Relationships
- Any other skills that you feel can contribute