Healing Arts Organization looking for creative self-starterCommon Ground Healing Arts
Youth Fitness and Performance Training InternshipC4 Performance Training
Clinical Research InternshipMt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center
Administrative AssistantMy Abundant Life
Guest Experience Management / Human Resources InternWOOM CENTER
Social Media MarketerBerube LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
B&B Fitness LLC
Posted: January 11 2015
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionB&B Fitness LLC.
B&B Fitness LLC is a health and wellness company based in Baltimore, MD. Our services include 1-on-1 personal training, group instruction, virtual personal training, yoga and sport specific training. We are seeking a part-time marketing specialist to assist with expanding our company.
The marketing specialist will be responsible for; networking with prospective clients, creating material to spread the company’s brand name and establishing a social media presences.
You get to
• Access fitness services for discounted prices
• Work independently
• Get paid for your hard work
Position is 100% commission to start but will have an opportunity to earn an hourly wage.
Great Opportunity for: Extra Income earners, Semi-retired, Individuals looking to get in on the ground floor with a great company, College students.
If interested please submit your resume with a cover letter to BandBFitness14@gmail.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills, Building Business Relationships
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, B2B Marketing Strategy, Business Communications