Escuela Latina De East Los Angeles IncEscuela Latina De East Los Angeles Inc
Project ManagerMethodist Hospital
Genomics internship // Stealth Startup // Launch experienceBasegenes
Wellness Marketing, Social Media and OutreachIFE
Health Care InternUniversalGiving
Medical Secretary/AssistantWright Singleton, M.D. PLLC
Business Development / Sales Intern / MarketingKSW LLC
Intern needed for fun, growing companyFrontier
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 10 2016
Company Location: Tower City, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGro-Fit helps women transform their mind and bodies through exercise and nutrition. With live personal training and coaching services, we have been able to change lives of those suffering from anxiety and depression. We are currently building a membership portal and are looking for an intern to help with creating promotions and email marketing. This may lead to a paid position if you are the right candidate. We look forward to working with you and building your reputation!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.