Health and Wellness AssistantLaura Hames Franklin
Spring 2017 Cardiac Screening Center InternFranciscan St. Francis Health
Life Skills & Healthy Living Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Health & Lifestyle Editorial InternshipThe Co | Report
Marketing InternFit By Michelle
Graphic Design InternFit By Michelle
Publicist/PR InternshipTajan Renderos Coaching, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Mind Body Spirit, Reformers LLC
Posted: August 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMind Body Spirit, Reformers, LLC is a company that is committed to creating a sustainable, healthier, humane, conscious environment to live in by reforming the mind, body and spirit of individuals globally. Guided by Avery Bright and Bertha Osorio-Campbell with hopes of collaborating with other health and wellness organizations, as well as, corporate industries who share a desire to assist us in reforming and transforming our communities, through education and the adoption of a healthier lifestyle all around.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.